meow.

when darkness turns to light, it ends tonight. it ends tonight.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

i've completed my 29 compo outlines. well. woe to the person who's gonna have to mark them. the writing is horrible. lol

i've just finished helping my mum/maid/brothers to make another 200 pineapple tarts. i've reached a conclusion today. i cannot bake! yup.

yea. oh. zann's a christian =)

and things with church arn't looking up now. like. i' not looking forward to going church and cell. especially cell. i hate my cell. i used to say i loved it. but things are different now. a bunch of sec ones joined. xiaoting left.everything's so different. sigh.

oh. and i think i've gotta over aaron already. i'm not heavily crushing on him anymore. nope.
but...
now...
i think i like another person.
i'm not sure.
but.
oh well.
everytime i like someone, turns out that that person doesn't like me.
yup.
my love life never works out.
the longest i've ever been in a relationship is two months. shortest, two days.

oh.
i'm not talking to my non-existant brother unless its necessary.
like. i'm just treating him as a friend. not a brother. not anymore.

yea. and i'm very disappointed with my math results. i failed a math with a 7/40. just passed e math with a 20/40.
dont know how am i gonna tell my mum n tutor. =(
at least.
i've finally passed a math test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home