meow.

when darkness turns to light, it ends tonight. it ends tonight.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

stupid tuition teacher. got my hopes up for naught. tuition was initially on sunday, but he postponed due to church commitments. today, he msged me saying today cannot cos he had some family problems. but told me not to be too happy and to remember to do my homework. then he msged me again, saying its settled and tuition's back on at 7.30 today, which is in an hour's time.

i'm feeling damn seepy and obviously the tuition work's not done.

dammit.

i'm not gonna do it.

since yesterday, i've been feeling damn nauseated.
i can feel wired chemical reactions going on in my stomach.
and to add to it, there's diarrhoea.
all since yesterday.
its like practically peeing out of my ass.

maybe its gotta do with the thingy i accidentally swallowed during dental yesterday.

dammit.
i feel like dying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home