meow.

when darkness turns to light, it ends tonight. it ends tonight.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

hugs, kisses, licks & a whole lot of butt-grabbing

hi, i'm camping here, permanently. oh, this is so fun. i like blogging on other ppl's blog. especially if it's my best friend's blog.

anyway, zann here ! :D i miss blogger so much. (even though i still prefer LJ). char's my best friend, & forever will be. along with marc tan the fat muscular bitch of course. omg, char, i love you like mad, okay. (i know i've said this a thousand times.)

okay, my best friend here, is bloody naggy. she nags like mad. i bet she nags more than my granny. (i wouldn't know, she died when i was eight.) but i still love her like mad. she can be super nice at times, but sometimes she gets on my nerves i feel like hitting her head with a badminton racket.

which reminds me, i played badminton with my brother against my good friend & her brother. that took place when i was in umm, primary three. & my brother was going to hit the shuttlecock & whacked me in the head instead. i was super mad at him, i threw my badminton racket at him. damn. i used to bully & hit my brother a lot. (to say that i hit him a lot would be an understatement, really.)

okay, this is enough for today. i'm feeling really high now. i've tons to talk about. i'll be updating a lot from now on since charlene doesn't want to update.

oh wait, i can't end this post without saying smthng nice about her since i pointed out her bad points (lmao, i'm like ten times worst than her.) she can be there for you if you need her (that is, if she's not on maple.) she's as sweet as sugar. that sweetheart's going on a holiday with me on my bday even though her dad's not really supportive of it. & she's very thoughtful.

oh, there were many times when i had food cravings. & she'd buy whatever i wanted to eat if she was meeting me. how sweet. she even came over with mashed potatoes because i said i wanted some (!) :D thanks, char. lubb eww like crazy. lmao.

okay, i'm off.

p.s: i'm craving for some chicken wings.

p.p.s: mwahaha, since i own half the blog, i shall update pictures like mad. it's so much easier uploading pictures on blogger. but no, i am not switching back. heh.

with love,
ZANN :D

oh, do tag ! i know it secretly makes charlene happy when ppl tag :D oh, char, won't you say you love me too ? grins.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AHHHHHHH I CANT SEE THE CBOX ON MY COM!!!!


    -------Winston-----------

     

Post a Comment

<< Home