meow.

when darkness turns to light, it ends tonight. it ends tonight.

Friday, August 11, 2006

i think i broke my hand.
heh.
ok. maybe thats an exaggeration.

the bone that connects my thumb to my palm hurts like hell.

all because i played netball after bio remedial today.
intercepted the ball that the bloody guys threw.
guys who are from volleyball and softball.

tsk.

netball.

tsk.

dont get it.

why do i have so much interest in it?
and why this year only?
why not when i was a sec one? or two?
tsk.
i dont understand me.
tsk.

trust me to take up a last minute interest in something that i could have done a long time ago.

save my hand.




i'll be mapling for the last time in the next few months.
my mum says i cannot maple anymore till after my o's.
*pouts*


bah.



i wonder how zann is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home