meow.

when darkness turns to light, it ends tonight. it ends tonight.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

my best friend loves make up

i got the password wrong three times in a row. it's so hard to spell char. can i change it ? to ilovemakeup or smthng. lmao.

okay, my best friend openly declares that she hates make up. char's anti-makeup. we're so different. make up is my best friend. followed by char the pigeon chicken.

char said prom was boring. or maybe it was because she was having a headache. oy, i'm having a headache too.

i'm so tempted to go downstairs to have prata in my pyjamas right now. frowns. i'm hungry. oh charis, where are you ?

you're most prolly sleeping, right, you pigg. i'm going to do poa tmr since you want to recuperate from your make up. lmao. sucks shit. i don't like Poa. but i'll try doing it..

lest you nag at me somemore.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey there gal! Ah so I have to look in on you from here then coz you don't multiply anymore... *sigh*
    Okayokay I will try to be more vigilant. hehehe
    How are you doing? I hope that all's good and well. Least there's still Frienster. hahaha
    Take care and be happy!
    Lanis

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger charlene said…

    i'm doing fine haha. thanks for asking. you take care too alright?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home