meow.

when darkness turns to light, it ends tonight. it ends tonight.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

welcome to another chapter of my sad, sad life.
i dont like my blogskin. but. i know nuts about the html crap so i cant really do anything about it.

i'm feeling...
really
really
sad.
i dont know why.
maybe..
its my hormones again.

for some reason,
its always my hormones.

its cheena new year celebration tomorrow.
all the sec ones, twos, threes, fours and fives are supposed to cram into the hall for the two hour performance.
the sec threes, fours and fives already have problems squeezing into the hall for singsperation and now they want to include the sec ones and twos?
the school has definately gone mad.
no wonder nine? thirteen? twentythree?i dontknow. alot. teachers left the school.
i am so not looking forward to the celebrations tomorrow.

and.

i'm very sad/fustrated. theseira asked me to redo the 87 words i did for word power. cos i didn't do in in the format she wanted. word, colen, meaning, sentence on the next line then leave a space and repeat. 87 words. it took me two hours to finish them. bloody hell.
theseira's really driving me mad! pilling us with tonns and tonns of homework.
and.
i was supposed to DJ for my school broadcast system on the first week of march.
she pushed my shift back to term two because i didn't do her work. she said i needed to sort out me homework first befor i even think of DJ-ing, which is probably true. but. i was really really looking forward to DJ-ing. excited isn't even one tenth of the word that'll describe how i felt. and. she crushed it, just like that.
i really dont like theseira.
I WANT MR CHIA!!!!
I WANT RICHARD CHRIS CHIA!!!
why did he have to go teach faith 4.5 and the sec fives? WHY CANT HE TEACH MY CLASS???

sigh.
homework update.
5 pages of grame spencer scoring in comprehension,
6 comprehension passages from the ten-year-series,
more than 10 pages of vocab item bank,
re-do the 87 TYS words,
physics worksheet on waves
and to study for a social studies test on chapter one, next friday.

oh. my dad's back from india. he wont be going back. he will be jobless in three months time.

i dont know what to say.
i dont really care??
i really care??
i feel sad for my mum??
seriously. need i comment??

sigh.

i feel listless.
maybe thats what the 'crucial' year does to you.
brings down your spirits.

mr tan has really been a blessing.
when i dont understand a single thing he says in class, i go to sleep.
he knows that.
and.
he used the last ten minutes of his lesson for me.
he called me out of the class, told me that i must not give up when i dont understand things and re-explained the whole thing on differentiation.
he was like bla bla bla, do you follow? if i nod my head or say yes, he continues. if i say no, he'll explain it more elaborately till i get it.
nice right?
i really have to change my learning attitude(for a and e math and physics) for me, and to prove that mr tan is a gazillion times better at teaching than wong cc.

on the way to cell yesterday, i met this black guy.
it happened like this.
i was minding my own business, waiting for the bus and listening to my own music when suddenly, i saw this black guy talking to me. so, being the nice, polite, couteous person that i am, i removed my earpiece so that i could hear what he was saying. that, greatly inconvenienced me(grammar mistake. i know. i dont care). he obviously wasn't from around pasir ris. cos he was like. how many stops to downtown east?does downtown east have any jewellery shop?
and i was like either one or two stops, this bus only goes three stops then it comes back to the interchange. and. downtown east doesn't have any jewellery shop! like. what would that kinda shop be doing in downtown east? anyway, turns out that his 'friend' used to work at changi airport. then she was transferred to another branch in downtown east. and he was looking for her.
my theory was that either he's her lover, boyfriend or loanshark.
sorta like those complicated love thingies in the moovies/telly.

yesterday's cell was ok. just ok. but after cell sucked.
i really miss the old cell.
terriblly.

my mum just told me that i can not go to school tomorrow =)
yay!
i need not go for the blardy cheena new year celebration and squeeze into the blardy stuffy hall to watch a blardy boring performance.

yay.

and.
i'm still asking myself if i should like him.
zann calls him susan.
and i shall call him that here.
i dont want to divulge any names until everything's over.
help!
zann and xiaoting.
you're the only two people who knows who i'm refering to.
should i really like him?
enlighten me.

i'm supposed to go jamming with zann and pearlyn after school tomorrow. however, the studio hasn't been booked and nobody knows how to go there.
i'll just meet zann for lunch then we'll see.

hafta go now.
dad n mum's nagging.

i still dont have my hoobastank and goo goo dolls ceedees!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home