meow.

when darkness turns to light, it ends tonight. it ends tonight.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

I’ll do a short update as its already 12.49am.

Just finished theseira’s word power assignment.

Thank god for Audrey. She sent me words 208-513. I only had to type out no. 88- 207. and its not just words. Its in this format.

175. repress: to put down, to try not to show any emotion

I had to repress my desire to voice my opinion during the argument.

Theseira is a bitch. She obviously hates me. Like. She’s somewhat like a second wong cc. bastards. All motherfucking bastards.

On Tuesday, it was her period after chapel. And I badly needed to go to the toilet. So I took the pass and waited for her at the door. When I saw her approaching, I approached her and said “mrs theseira, can I go to the toilet? I need to pee badly.” And she went “I don’t have to know what you’re going to do in the toilet.” Then she suddenly lifted up my shirt at the front to make sure that it was tucked in(and it was) and went “your skirt is so low. My goodness. Only pregnant woman wear their skirts like that.” Like. What the fuck la. I always wear my skirts and pants low. And. Pregnant? Excuse me. Its like the dirty pot calling the shiny kettle black. Like. She is a thousand times FATTER than me. Bitch.

Then today, in class, she was like. “take out your word power notes.” Like. She didn’t tell us to bring the word power notes. Plus, we only found out that there was a mock word power test tomorrow. Obviously I didn’t bring it. She went to my table and went “Charlene where’s your word power notes?” I replied “I didn’t bring them” and she went “expected one. You ah always not bringing my things. I really cant wait to meet your parents.” Again, what the fuck. Like. More than half the class didn’t have their word power notes on their table and she had to pick me. Its like. If she scolded the other people, I wouldn’t mind. But she only picked one me. I’m sorry Sonya. But I have to disagree with you. Theseira’s NOT nice. SHE IS A BITCH.

She put me in a foul mood for the rest of the day. And I almost cried in class. Actually I did. But it was more of the a few drops, rub my eyes like mad pretending I’m tired and controlling myself, repeating “Charlene, don’t cry. This is not the place to cry. She is not worth it” in my mind.

May she lose her balance and fall forward and die because her stomach’s too heavy.
burn in hell. you bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home