meow.

when darkness turns to light, it ends tonight. it ends tonight.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

phew. i can finally update =)
there's loads of pictures that i want to up load but sadly, this isn't the computer that has the thingy that allows me to slot in my phone's memory card. so just make do with words. the pictures are comming [soon].

hmm.

oh. my mum gave me an ipod shuffle the other day.
in case you were thinking 'waaaa. your mum so rich', no. thats not the case. she bought insurance for my youngest brother. it came along with a free ipod shuffle. and since my brother already has a creative zen photo 20 gb(and she knew i wasn't happy about it), the ipod came to me.

i looked through my dad's resume the other day. i noticed thet he was changing jobs every one two max three years since he left his job with HDB. and that was before i was born.

just came out of my parent's room. my dad requested my progress report. thanks to my brother, they remembered that the school did give out a slip of paper every first and third term called the progress report.
he did really well. above eighty percent for all seven subjects he was taking. showed my mum his progress report the minute she got home. me? i waited till sunday to show them. and only when my dad asked for it.

yea.
he's better than me. so?
gloat.
GLOAT.

he can gloat all he wants.
i dont give a fuck.
i never asked to be the eldest in the first place.

i didn't do very well. failed four out of the six subjects i was taking. the two i passed weren't very good either.
suprisingly, my dad only lectured me for about three minutes?
very suprising.
i expected more like. an hour?
and so, for that, i shall not comment about my dad's constant job changing.


my brother was a bastard yesterday.
his behavior was totally childish. seriously. what did jonathan see in him? why did they make him a potential cell leader?
that motherfucking faggot splashed alot of water on my phone. like. hell. losing his phone isn't enough. now, he has to spoil my phone? the worst part was that he did not intend to splash water on me, or my phone, but rather, at xiao ting. in case you didn't know, she is two years his senior, was wearing a white shirt and light blue denim skirt, and did not initiate the water fight in any other way. oh. and did i mention that i was standing right beside her?


speaking of jonathan. he injured his leg, and is walking on clutches right now. HA HA HA. and sherron gladly demonstrated to the whole area(kc cell, temasek cell and east bedok cell) how he sprained/broke/whatever his leg. while he was playing badminton with randall, he climbed up the stage to pick his shuttlecork. and instead of using the steps, he jumped down the stage and broke his leg. lol. jon cho. the jonathan cho. the freaking ego guy who claims to be a badminton pro. injured his leg not while playing badminton, but just by picking up a shuttlecork. wonderful. can i do that too? imagine the amount of time i would have with my bed.

teehee =P

i went to watch shaggy dog with xiao ting.
the show's great. i really enjoyed it.
i love comedies. the funniest part was the start where both my and xiao ting went into the wrong theater.
lol.
there was two shows starting at the same time. and they were side by side.
we were already halfway into our hotdogs and chocolate chip cookie and talking about how both of us cant stand horror movies when suddenly, the screen showed '[some production company's name] presents..... cry wolf.'
our immediate reaction was 'omg! we're in the wrong theater!'
oh well.
its the first time this happened to me.
yea.
haha.
go watch shaggy dog. its really funny. =P


i had i dream again. two dreams to be exact. one on thursday, one yesterday.
on thursday, i dreamt that i was being hunted by some secret undercover organisation. it started when i found my aunt murdered in her house. she was lying in a pool of blood on the floor. i reported it to the police. then they got me to investigate alongside with their 'agents' but halfway, they turned on me.
yesterday's dream was sort of like a continuation to that dream. i was escaping. on the run. running from some guys/assassins/undercover agents/whatever. it was real scary. i ran up the open aired stairs of some real old building. those kinda stairs made of metal. ran all the way to the top. and it was snowing. only when i reached the top did i realise how high i was. like. when i looked down, all i could see was a blur(thanks to the snow). i have a fear of heights. and then i spotted this door which led to a really small compartment that was like a home to a family. at first they were reluctant to let me hide there. then i somehow offered them something. money i think, and they agreed. only after those guys raided the place(the family hid me somewhere) did they force me to leave. and after that i cant remember anything.
and i still dont know the reason why those guys were after me/my life.


its the end of the holidays already. the one week seemed long. but its actually really fast. cos its sunday already. like. tomorrow's monday. there's school. and i havn't done a single homework the teachers gave. especially physics. oh boy. am i so dead.

i was thinking again.
like. christians believe in judgement day. somewhere in the bible i think it says something about if you sinned with your hands, you'd rather have it chopped off than live with it [in heaven].
so. i was thinking.
everyone has sinned with their hands. stealing, killing some living thing, hit someone etc.
everyone has sinned with their tongue. lies, verbal abuse gossiping etc.
everyone has sinned with their legs. kicking someone, hid something with their foot etc.
everyone has sinned with their ears and eyes. listening to gossip, looking at stuff they shouldn't have ect.
if thats the case, then wouldn't heaven be filled with people that have missing body parts? imagine someone talking to you without a mouth. imagine headless people walking along the streets. imagine headless people walking down the streets without legs! imaging people claping without hands.
imagine yourself mouthless, eyeless, earless, armless, legless, boobless, hairless, vaginaless/dickless, anusless.

*shivers*

wouldn't that make heaven be a scary place to be in?
oh well. it beats hell, where you're burning alive in one whole piece but not being able to die. and its a place without God. and i can only choose heaven or hell. of cause i'd pick heaven. tsk.

i realised that blocks of concrete are everywhere. now bring me the guts to bang my head real hard on it. tsk.

thinking is bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home