meow.

when darkness turns to light, it ends tonight. it ends tonight.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

you're staring at the butt of queen latifah.

hands up all those who agree thats a bad haircut.

two birdiees. awwwww.

erm....

thats the leaning tower of tau gay.

zann dearest and me

CLB oral exam. jamie's at the back

that's mr tan. lay lian's hair is so freaking long!!!

zann's and mine

its jamie's art research. that looks plain wrong.

it looks like a swan no?

zannut butter

i look like a mental retard freak!

PFT shuttle run station. damn crowded.

see. that's what happens to people who point the middle finger.

zann took this

lim soon wai wote this on the board during physics magnetism test which was after our PFT.

now isn't that nice?

say hi to my pinkie :)

now what do we have here?

a chair broke. i dont know how, but i didn't do it.

ahaha. dolphin said hi.



so i had another spiritual opression attack.
or at least thats what randolf said it was.
there was a presence. and a voice in my head that didn't belong to me, my conscience or god.
oh. and i couldn't move.

so in my head i started saying jesus jesus jesus jesus.....
and slowly i could move my mouth. and a tried to resist and break out of the position. each time i said the word jesus, i could feel the grip on my body loosen.
when i could finally move i commanded the presence to go away in jesus name. and that i am covered in the blood of the lord jesus christ.

i felt a whole lot better.

but i was still freaked out. so i called jonathan. that !@#$%^&*() rejected my call! xtao ting's phone was off and zann was asleep. so i sms-ed jonathan, sherron, randolf and xiao ting. all replied me the next morning.

they talked to me in church. randolf gave me the most productive answer.

thank god for randolf.

he told me that the devil can play with my mind and all. but he cant touch me cos i'm a child of god.

and he said tell the presence to get lost in the name of jesus christ.


its five thirty.
i gotta go for dinner at my grandma's
someone save me.

so long everyone.
till i return.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    whatever happened to your blog? LOL.

     
  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger charlene said…

    nah. using java to lock my blog is not efficient. the person whom i dont want to read my blog knows how to hack. whereas bloglock is harder. you dont see the script at all.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home