meow.

when darkness turns to light, it ends tonight. it ends tonight.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

i had a dream yesterday afternoon.
i murdered two pets whilw i was at a party.
a mouse and a dog.
the mouse tried to get into a container and i was trying to stop it.
so i tied its tail to my handphone.
but it still did.
bent its head while hanging midway.
then its head dropped off.
forgot how i killed the dog.
i was so upset that i walked to my previous house(it was nearby) at serangoon gardens, thinking i still stayed there.
saw the house in ruins, vines and all.
nobody was there.
then, i saw a car back out from my neighbour's house, and i saw my favourite worship leader.
and he asked me "i thought you were staying in aljunied?"
and i was like "oh ya."
after that i got lost trying to fighur out how to get home.
then my aunt woke me up -_-"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home