meow.

when darkness turns to light, it ends tonight. it ends tonight.

Monday, February 13, 2006

winston was talking about galss being super-cooled liquid yesterday at dinner. and my dad, who obviously had no idea what he was talking about, tried to out-talk my brother. winston said that after many many years, a vertical glass pane would become thicker at the bottom than at the top. obviously trying to show off again coause he mentioned it out of the blue. maybe his head is a super-hot liquid because over the years, his head is not so slowly becoming bigger at the top than at the bottom. tsk.
whoever heard about super-cooled liquid anyway?? i didn't learn anything from them. enlighten me. please.

my mum's adverse mood swings are really getting on everyone's nerves. i had to shout at her to calm down yesterday cause she shouted at the maid for deep frying the yam ring thingy when she could have baked it in the oven cause its healthier. its like the first time she's cooking it lah. you cant blame her. plus, the maid burned her hand because of the yam ring. then when i finished dinner, i my brother told me that the maid was crying outside in the garden. my mum got so worked up over one small thing lah. i was afraid something would happen. she isn't exactly in the pink of health.
oh. and i never had a liking for yam. yam paste, yam ice cream, yam ring, yam whatever.

she yelled at me yesterday for some reason i knew i deserved but cant remember. but. thats not the point. my mum's stupid therapist/gynecologist/idontknowwhat asked her to take hormone pills again so that she would start menstruating again. my mum hasn't reached menopause but because of health problems, she's stopped menstruating. and she had ligation. so whats the point of menstruation? like wtf. if you stopped menstruating, why start again?? if i stopped menstruating, i would not in my life ever wanted it to come back. crazy doctors.

oh and i saw this super sexy man when i was going back to school after lunch at the halker centre(which has above average chicken rice).

sexy right. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home