meow.

when darkness turns to light, it ends tonight. it ends tonight.

Friday, February 03, 2006

to start today's entry, i'll proudly announce that i am sick i think. it hurts a little when i swallow. but not alot. just a little. my voice's still the same. right?
oh well.
at least that did it for a mc today *grins*
the doctor said it was flu. like. ahhhh choooooee. yup.

oh. i went jamming after school for the past two days. yesterday and the day before yesterday.
we found a studio that costed only ten bucks per hour. yup. and the guy there has totally woah hair. he's gonna make dread locks(is that how you spell it?). his hair is damn nice can? only a little shorter than mine. and his is naturally curly. soft curls. i want that! oh. his name is galileo. but we call him william/willy wonka/willy wanker because he reminded us of wil.i.am from black eyed peas. and his imaginery girlfriend is fergie from the black eyed peas. she's so hawwt. *drools*

that's william's butt. checkered boxers. oooh.
he came to fix the air-conditioner for us on the second day cos it was spoilt. he kneeled down and ohhalleujah! =P
he invited us to is gig on sunday, six to six thirty. but. i have to go to my grandma's(paternal) for yu sheng. dammit. i would gladly not go for yu sheng. sigh. I WANNA GO FOR WILLIAM'S GIG!!! *pouts*


some malay assholes from st. patricks were humping outside the studio. get a room.
oh. i'm not racist kay. william's a malay. i think. he's definately not chinese. but. those assholes definately needed to get a life.



our virgin photo.
so our band, zann pearlyn and me(stool ding and chair), the shoebox childhood had our very first jamming session on the 1st of febuary 2006, wednesday.
leonard sorta joined us on 2nd febuary. i dont know. zann. i'm ok with leonard. but. i want an all girls band. guys only screw things up. ding. what do you think?


grrr.


my dad's getting on my nerves. i wished he was back in india i cant be mean. my mum needs him. sigh. he nags and nags and nags and nags and nags. and nags. worse than a grandmama. yesterday, he gave me a full ten minute lecture on oh how its my crucial year manage my time properly dont go out too much study hard get a degree and bla bla. look at him. he has a bachelor in engeneering and what? he's gonna be jobless in three months time. again. like. look who's talking. he should ask himself why he keeps on getting out of jobs. is it him, or the people? we're only hearing one side of the story on oh-how-the-people-are-so-mean-and-cant-stand-them-and-bla-bla-bla but what's the other side? like. i seriously doubt it when he tried to make it sound like the problem lies with his company. he really seriously gets on my nerves. all of them. every single nerve i have. grrr. bark bark.

kay. the last paragraph was purely venting my fustration. i dont say it out. but my mum says it shows pretty well. but. but. i cant help it!!! no hard feelings. (at least not now.)

i absolutely cant stand people who chew noisily.
that is one thing that gets on my nerves all the time.
i get really distracted and snappy when someone eats noisily. like. i can change from imsohappyifeellikeflying mood to imsogonnaskinyoualiveslowgrillyouchopyouintoamillionpiecesandfeedyoutothesharks mood. yes.
if i seldom offer you sweets/snacks/whatever even though i have them, it means that you're eating habits are getting on my nerves.
examples are many.
should i name them?
heck. i'll name them. if you're name's here, take note and next time you're eating around me, close your mouth while you chew!!! it basic manners.
my dad
my youngest brother
divinia
ming jia
and i know there are still many others. but. as i've said before, i'm suffering from selective memory loss. its something that i definately dont want to remember *shudders*
to the above mentioned people, no hard feelings. i just want you guys to change for the better.

sigh.
my mum isn't happy.
she says i should jam less cos i need to study.
all because i pushed forward my tuition by one hour.
she said piorities and time management.
bla bla bla.
sigh.


i need my own life.

anyone?

p.s. i'm desperate for a goo goo dolls ceedee. someone please buy me that. pleaseohpleaseohplease..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home