meow.

when darkness turns to light, it ends tonight. it ends tonight.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Latoya West, realitytv

Ace Young Says He Would "Step In Front of A Moving Train" For Chris Daughtry

Ace Young and Chris DaughtryAs far as we know, there have been no contestant romances behind the scenes of American Idol this season. But a beautiful friendship was apparently formed between eliminated Idol Ace Young and judges' favorite Chris Daughtry. Ace even says if Chris had been the one to receive the least amount of votes on Wednesday night, he would have offered to leave instead.

"[I would step in his place] any day of the week," Ace told reporters on a conference call after his elimination. "Chris and I, we have a lot in common and he’s a very good man. He’s what you want in a marriage as far as very direct and loyal guy. And [his wife] Dianna is very lucky to have him and she knows that and she’s adorable.

"And he and I really clicked," Ace continued. "We clicked from the beginning just because we kind of have the same upbringing. We’re big on family; we’re big on people. And he, just like me, can’t wait to get to the fan base. I mean, I can’t wait to shake hands with my fans and give them hugs and say thank you for getting me to number seven. But any day of the week I’d step in front of a moving train for that guy."

Wow, that's deep. I guess this Idol friendship was meant to be.

Friday April 21, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home