meow.

when darkness turns to light, it ends tonight. it ends tonight.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

oh mann. i screwed my math and a math paper big time!
for a math, i left 42 marks worth of questions undone. and the paper's upon eighty. all my hopes are pinned on my a math paper 2 now. differentiation and integration please save me. you are my only hope now. !@#$%^&*()
screw mathematicians.
oh and i screwed up my english paper too. didnt complete my summary and narrative.


my correction fluid went crazy. the thingy inside was oozing out.


ah HA! i caught my brother sleeping on the upstairs sofa(he skipped school on that day, saying something about diarrhoea) when i came back from school. now that teaches you not to skip school when your sister isnt doing the same.


and charlene says to spider "hello!" then tries to take pictures of it while it isnt moving. when she's done, she says "bye bye spider. you are of no more use to me. you can die now."


winston and i were trying to see who could take better candid pictures of our youngest brother. i say i won. =P


i still think he's so freaking sexy. yuehan says that scene portrays david bowie.

oh no. i'm infactuated with someone i shouldnt be. and it hurts, knowing that he's so near yet so out of reach ='(

oh. and to people who take a gazillion years or dont even reply my smses, even worse still when you msged me first, !@#$%^&*()
i get really pissed when anyone does that. and i want everyont to know that. i will be pissed to the point where the whole world suffers.
muahahahahhahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home