meow.

when darkness turns to light, it ends tonight. it ends tonight.

Friday, May 12, 2006




woaaah.
there are others. but i'm only uploading my zodiac sign. if you want to see yours, click here.

i jabbed myself in my gums with a toothbrush while brushing my teeth yesterday. it freaking hurts. one moment i was happily brushing my teeth, the next, i was howling in pain. so much for healthier teeth.

i bet there was internal bleeding yesterday. now there's bound to be a blood clot. internally i mean. urggh. even now it still hurts.

i'm obsessed with anthony kiedis, frontman of red hot chili peppers.


how can anyone resist that smile??

awwwww.

anyway, its mothers day in two days time. dont forget to get me a mother's day gift. i'll a mother-to-be in about fifteen-twenty years time. so i guess no harm in an advance right?

my wishlist:
1. stadium arcadium, RHCP's latest album.
2. let love in, goo goo dolls's latest album.
3. every man for himself, hoobastank's latest album.
4. lights and sounds, yellowcard's latest album.
5. new tops.
6. new shoes.
7. new bags.
to be continued...

thats all i can think of for now.

my 9pm show's starting.
i know its cheena and all. but it has a nice storyline.
plus there are english subtitles.
toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home