meow.

when darkness turns to light, it ends tonight. it ends tonight.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Chris Daughtry Eliminated from American Idol -Latoya West, realitytv

Chris Daughtry Eliminated From American Idol

Okay, people. For the first time since I started writing about American Idol, I'm speechless. My rock star Chris Daughtry eliminated?! I have to let it sink in.

In the mean time, here's my little tribute to Chris. Sigh!

All About Chris

Read what Chris was doing before American Idol.

Look back at Chris' time on Idol in his photo gallery.

What's in Chris' future? Here's my prediction.

Take a quiz to find out how much you know about Chris.



Quick Poll: What are your thoughts on Chris' elimination?

  • I'm shocked and disappointed. I thought he would go all the way!
  • Chris wasn't all that great. Why is everybody so bent out of shape?
  • My feelings are somewhere in the middle.

    View Results

  • Please feel free to leave your comments about Chris' elimination by clicking on Comments below. Do you think he should still be on the show?

    Wednesday May 10, 2006 | comments (14)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home