meow.

when darkness turns to light, it ends tonight. it ends tonight.

Monday, February 20, 2006

three new ceedees makes charlene a very happy girl =)

i really have to work hard.
i dont want to waste my mum's money both on tuition fees and on the things that she has been buying me.

plus, i had a raise.
yup.
*claps*
i'm so happy.
after reasoning with my mum(and her talking to my dad), they've decided to raise my allowance by ten bucks. yes. ten bucks. enough for an hour's jaming session at fyewerkz. =P
i'm barely surviving on twenty five bucks a week so this raise got me pretty estatic. =P

so my mum bought me two ceedees yesterday at carrefour. the cover's not in good condition(as the ceedee must have bee there for a loooooong time) but. who cares. i have sugar ray(the hits) and the all american rejects(move along). there wasn't any googoodolls and hoobastank but. hey. a ceedee is a ceedee.

and my tuition teacher bought me planet shakers(always and forever) for passing my e math test(20/40). yup. it was the first math test i passed in two years. =)

oh. its sec three camp today and the following two days. good news and bad news.
good news:
peace in the house because my brother(winston) is away and he isn't there to quarrel with wilbert. *claps* and. and. i wont have to hear him raping his wife everyday. like. they really make alot of noise. he sings and she moans along. really irritating. one, because he only plays christian songs and that really disrupts my concentration when i'm singing a googoodolls/hoobastank/all-american reject/hanson song in the shower. two, he thinks his singing is nice. its such a turn-off. no wonder his wife never climaxes.
bad news:
zann and ding are away too. locked up in some prison in changi. and no unauthorised visitors allowed(which is me). tsk. i hope they'll live to tell the tale. sigh. three quarters of the band are away. how can one quarter of the band have recess on wednesday? me? all alone? by myself? *sobs* oh well. next week then.

i miss meow. the one that i met the other day. whenever i walk along the covered walkway, i'm alwas looking out for meow. however, it seems that meow has vanished into thin air. oh my dear dear meow. here kitty kitty kitty. here kitty kitty kitty.

oh. while i was at carrefour the other day, my mum was looking at toilet rolls (me and my brother were arguing about my mum buying scott toilet paper. i think my ass is royalty enough to deserve scott) and he was saying oh what waste money and bla bla. then, i spotted this.

a dead spider!
so whats the moral of the story? never buy carrefour brand toilet rolls.

today should be the last of my days of bloodiness(for this month). to those people who have been affected by my mood swings, let me say a word(or two) in my defence.
raging hormones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home