meow.

when darkness turns to light, it ends tonight. it ends tonight.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

my brother is such a copycat. he copies the cat! grrr.

monkey see monkey do's better. he's the monkey.

he wants to steal fyewerkz from me. how dare he.

i first started drinking hard liquor. then the next time my parents opened a bottle of martel he was like. 'i oso wan' urggh. nerdtryingtobeanahbengwannabe. plus he copies the cat. then i went on to drinking booz, and he followed. whenever i asked my mum to buy a bottle for me, he'll be like 'i oso wan'. then i switched to bacardi. and the same thing happened. and now he's trying to say he's not copying me by drinking q. vodka. like come on la. drink the actual vodka if you really have the guts. you can barely taste vodka in that. i drank some kind of vodka mix before. and the concentration of vodka was not much yet i could taste it. then, my parents opened braileys. and he's going around telling people " i looooooove coffee wine" like. wtf. firstly, its braileys. secondly, who gives a fuck if you love braileys? then i opened a can of tiger beer in the fridge and now he's like. "i want to drink that can of beer in the fridge" hell. i know i declared before that beer sucks. it still do. but i drink that when i have no other alternative. he said before that he hates beer(when i said i hated beer). now, he's like "i wanna drink beer". urggh. he even got drunk twice. once when trying to show off to my mum's students and the other time when my mum gave both of us too much liquor.(kay. i got drunk too. but only once.)
a note to all guys: drink only when you like it, and not because you think its cool and/or want to imitate someone.

and its because of him, someone stopped blogging.
i have a feeling that he's changed his blog again. lets call him a.
my brother found out that a. has a blog and that i've been going to it. and he's like. "i also can. i just sms him and i will have his blog already." and now he's tagging on a.'s blog. the worst part is that he didn't leave his name, but instead left it as 'someone u noe' like. you're making it sound like you're some desperate girl trying to go after him. and ever since 'someone u noe' started tagging on his blog, a. has stopped blogging. not only that. a. never replied to any of 'someone u noe''s tags. apparently a. thinks i'm on very good terms with my brother. last year, a smsed my brother to pass me a message. guess what? he didn't. i only found out through xiaoting. and at that time the contents of that msg were very important to me.
what a cunt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home